Saturday, August 13

Turtlewatch: Day 1

He's still alive. Good. He's a nice turtle, plus, can you imagine driving from Pet Smart to Pet City or whatever, with a dead turtle in a baggie, saying "Can you match this?" to the clerks? It would be worse with a kitten, I think. Or Grandma.
Also, it's Doordolt's birthday. Happy birthday!
Went out to the bar last night, a few people came over to my place for a nightcap afterwards. And I almost had enough chairs to go around!

T.V. came to visit and left all too early. She said she had fun, liked all the people she met. Except maybe for the Pier Security-shirt guy.

I added a counter on the bottom of this page. I told whackly, who replied, "Tuh, you're just going to give everybody a bunch of spyware and popups. Gawd." I have noticed a couple of popups, and it does use cookies. Let me know if it's too annoying and I'll take it down, if I happen to value your opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment