Friday, April 14

Smoky treats


I have thought a lot about smoking, and not smoking and why lately. I have smoked on and off since I was 18. On weekends when drinking, before drinking, the day after the party, when I'm stressed, when I'm on break at work, when I'm bored, when there's a smoking break room at work, when I live alone and can smoke whenever and wherever I want.

Here's what got me thinking. I don't really want to smoke, but I really, really really like smoking. That is perhaps contradictory but true. The crux of the problem is that I don't want to like smoking. Last year I quit for over three months.

It's a sort of drowsy afternoon, can't think too much.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you a million bunches of fun for your comments while I was away!

    *mwah*

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are back!!! i love bunches of fun, thank you right back

    ReplyDelete
  3. I added a picture today, I'm going to try different stuff, just wait and see. It's going to be super dumb!

    ReplyDelete