Thursday, January 5

Create new post. Edit posts. Moderate comments. Status.

I hate to disappoint, but there will be very little in the way of fetish discussion in this post. Do what you like in the comments, however.

I had a dream last night about a new apartment. I don't think I was moving in alone, but I don't know who the roommates were. It was hot and stuffy in the apartment. A man said it was cool out, and "If you can get the air moving in here" it would be better. I opened the door to the balcony, it was cool out. It was summer, this coolness was what the weather guy would call "good sleeping weather." But the balcony wasn't there. There was a ledge, a wide one you could crawl or stand on. I could see other apartments, they had their balconies. I could see bolts or something where my deck should have been! I wondered, do we not get a deck? How could I have missed this? Will we get one later? It was a nice ledge though.

7 comments:

  1. Someone stole your deck. You should file a police report and then get an even better deck with the insurance claim on the old one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would get an awesome deck! what I really want is a porch swing, but I'd settly for a rocking chair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could buy a deck made of tempered glass. And a swing made of varnished rose petals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. doordolt, You are smart! I knew it meant something.

    Amethyst, that is the deck I have always wanted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Last nights dream was about graduating, I had to get ready and I might be late. But the graduation was right up the hill, with stairs built into the hill. The methods I employed to fix my hair were not likely to be successful. More anxiety dreams.

    It was also one of those dreams where you wake up a little, then go right back into the dream. It's receding a little, but it may have been a dream where you can sort of tell the dream what to do, I can't remember what that's called.

    ReplyDelete
  6. the Disease Reporting, Epidemiological
    Assessment and Monitoring System = DREams

    ReplyDelete
  7. lucid dreaming! that's the term i was looking for!

    ReplyDelete