Saturday, May 20

Here's my horoscope for today.

On MyYahoo page. It's MyYahoo, so you know it's gotta be true. No, it's just food for thought.

Quickie: Be wise enough to ask for help when you need it today -- even if it's just a hug.
Overview: Train yourself to feel compassion for all beings. After all, if you can select who you feel sympathy for, it's not compassion -- it's simply judgment wearing a disguise. Your karma will improve immensely.


So I'm needy and judgmental. Great. What's new?

I get like 5 separate horoscopes on Yahoo. Here's another one:
You've got to do your own thing right now, no matter how much it seems that others need you. They've got to figure things out on your own {emphasis mine}-- and so do you. If you have to go solo, so be it.

I hate horoscopes with typos. At least I hope it's a typo. Here's one from a weeklong forecast that expires today.
You may have less energy than usual on Tuesday and Wednesday, so plan to take it easy --

Damn. Truer words were never foretold. Unless it was like Nostradamus doing the foretelling or something. That guy was sharp.

I woke up super early this morning. Unlike a lot of you out there, morning people, people with lives, I will end up taking a three hour nap this afternoon, I am sure.

2 comments:

  1. 45 minute naps are the best. One full sleep cycle, so you wake up rested and refreshed instead of with Putty Brain. And you still have a whole day left.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah, Putty Brain. I get that all the time.

    ReplyDelete