Wednesday, June 6

Can I bend your ear a tick?

Blehhhhhhhhhh! Glurg! Ar. Meh.
For some reason I set up a Season Pass for Sex and the City on TiVo. I think it was because RMGS likes it and I thought I would like to gain some perspective now that the show is dead and gone and I can watch the somewhat expurgated versions on basic cable.

Also, this weekend I finished reading Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell. I recommend it. Sadly I stayed up all night to finish it. It's way good and I so recommend it. But it left me in a weird, floaty mood and when I saw an awesome rainbow I called RMGS and told her all about it. Yeah, that's kind of weird, right? But when you have an awesome rainbow to share, she is the person to call, I promise you. If she was judging my weirdness she betrayed no hint and even had fab thoughts to share on all things rainbow.

1 comment:

  1. i totally tell people about rainbows i see. they are wonderful beaustiful things!

    ReplyDelete