Saturday, March 31

here's an inscrutable dream i had

I was going to leave this place but I would be back the next day so I wanted to save my spot or something. So there was this bank of locker/safe type things but they worked like parking meters and I didn't have enough change to keep it locked for a whole day, but I just kept putting in dime after dime. What a dumbass dream.

I was hoping it would be one of those dreams where if you discuss it, the meaning becomes clear, but not this time. Anyway. If anyone can think of what that means, lemme know.

2 comments:

  1. k, u didn't have enough money for it to be useful to you, yet you kept shoving money into it. . .
    is something requiring money and you can't afford it? like do you need your car, but it needs repairs that aren't worth the money?
    or maybe you accidently forgot to take out your last tampon before putting in a new one? lol. sorry that is totally nasty. but i am laughing, so that's all that matters.
    your dreams rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, yes, that was totally nasty about the tampon. Ick.

    But the first thing, shit, yeah, that was totally spot on. See? When you say it, I'm like, duh, of course that's what it was but it never would've occured to me.

    ReplyDelete