Monday, March 12

good news

I got a new tv! Actually it used to be whackly's tv. And for a very small sum he helped me carry it up to my 3rd floor apartment (by "helped" I mean "did 95% of the lifting") and he attached all the cables. If anyone has seen my former tv, they know that my old tv had a terrible, blurry picture. So, good times, I can read the program descriptions on the tivo guide! And there are captions. I do so adore captions. Also, I feel good that I gave the Whackly family some money that maybe will buy them a couple of tanks of gas on their trip to their new home in Ohio. That's right, they're moving. So, see you on the internets, chumps!

7 comments:

  1. Sweet! How big is it? 80 inches? 100 inches?? OMG, it's not 200 inches, is it? Because that is a very large television.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um. No. I feel sheepish. It's 27 inches. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like I've had this same conversation with I don't know how many women on countless occasions, except usually it's the other way around. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, the bigger the better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. glaring error alert. i would like to draw attention to the fact that this isn't just a tv.... it's an HDTV! it's got better resolution than tv.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So true, and I do apologize for slandering my new HDTV thusly. I am not currently taking advantage of the HD potential. Unfortunate.

    ReplyDelete