Friday, March 9

Hello there!

I have been working some overtime, about 14 extra hours a week. So I've been rather tired, some might say homicidally sleepy, but I don't drive that far to work, so it's not really a problem. Did that make any sense? Was it funny? I can't even tell. I am going to take a nap now. I mightn't be a-blogging much in March, or reading other blogs very often. Or maybe I will be around, but I won't be good for much on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and days that are near those days. There are two upsides: I will temporarily make more money and not have time to spend it. I remember when I used to work 60 hours a week - you know, the ol' "I have two jobs in retail and it's December" thing - and this is reminding me about how much that sucked.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, Dirty -

    Sorry for not commenting for so long. Hang in there with that extra work. The extra moolah will be nice.

    LHR

    ReplyDelete