Thursday, September 8

Poll smoker

Stupid pun.

Here's how it stands in the poll about whether to keep the poll - it's so meta! "I don't care, you are boring" is in the lead with 2 votes. 1 each in the two 'yes' categories. So I guess that's a tie. The one vote for 'no, keep it for whatever reason' was from me, I'm pretty sure.

I think I'll just take it down. The popups in themselves aren't so bad, but they take forever to load so you can close them.

In other news, madgal & I seem to be fighting the same malady. Sore throat, achy feeling. Our symptoms aren't exactly the same though.

I attempted to drown the virus (I'm guessing it's a virus anyway) in beer last night. Fuzzy head already, beer makes it worse better. I was thinking I only had 3, but it was 3 tall beers, 22 oz each. That's like 5 1/2 bottles. And the sickness continues unabated!

More kerfuffle at work, more exits, which, as everyone keeps saying, at least means more going-away parties. Still. I don't care.

update: the polls are closed! thanks for your votes, both of you.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete