Wednesday, December 15

Watching Hogfather

Excellent so far. Gorgeous to look at, and so fun to see the characters and settings come to life. Almost as fun as the first Harry Potter movie, and I feel guilty saying 'almost'. I just know there are some bits I won't like, things that happen towards the end.

I don't really love the look of Death, I feel like his face/skull should look different. His voice and dialogue are fine. Albert and Ponder Stibbons and Death's granddaughter Susan are all fabulous so far. I do not like Teatime but I suppose I'm not meant to. Everything looks the way it should from my mental impressions of the book. I wonder if I listened to the audiobook, if it could change the way it all looks in the mind?

I don't see why her hair should go so bouffant to stop time, seems kind of silly. Binky is awesome. Well, he's just a horse. Getting tired, not sure whether to stay up and finish it. Might as well at this point.

The oh-god of hangovers is nice. Anthill inside! :) Random comments, sorry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment