Wednesday, December 15

Mascara

I purchased new mascara this fine evening. It's called "The Falsies Volum'Express" by Maybelline. On sale 40% off at Walgreens, if you're interested. A coworker said she found the results too natural looking, which is surprising based on the name and marketing of the product. She also said she was picky about such things, and looking for a certain result that this didn't supply. So perhaps I won't be entirely disappointed, in spite of having delusions of crazy, show girl lashes.

Package says: More visible lashes -- Fills in the gaps -- Instant volume (emphasis theirs) -- SPOON BRUSH -- False lash effect -- With Pro-Kera + Fibers.

2 comments:

  1. have you tried it yet? I found using a white primer, then a mascara works amazing

    Muttpuppy
    www.muttpuppy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used it alone and I really liked it. I can see that with a primer it would truly have the "falsies" effect. What's a good primer, though?

    ReplyDelete