Friday, October 1

Oh dude.

I thought I had something to say, but what it was escapes me. Recently read books include Atonement and The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Society (Or Something Like That). Both had those authentic feeling WWII experiences that just make you not want to trust Germans. There, I said it. I don't like the filthy Krauts. Don't trust 'em.

Whatever I was originally going to say, it probably wasn't as awesome as this. I sometimes think about starting up this ol' blog on the regular again. I have a lot to say that, in all honesty, nobody around me gives a shit about (nor should they). My, that last sentence was a masterpiece. So a blog seems like the thing. So whatever.

Both of these books were very good. Atonement is the more literary, while Guernsey was at its heart, cutesy as shit. All of the 'good guys' have a talent for adorable, pithy notes, for one thing.

If you happen to read this, let me know what you think about the new design. I'm not sure how I feel about the transparency behind the blog posts. Whoa. That could mean a lot of things. But you know what I mean.

1 comment: