Sunday, October 10

Bonne chance

On my iGoogle homepage I have a little French phrase-of-the-day widget. Bonne chance, meaning "good luck", was today's.

Yesterday I reorganized my bedroom and the bathroom a little bit. The day before I was looking for a different hairstyle. Today I was investigating possible future careers as a pharmacy tech, paralegal, IT person, and maybe even healthcare (if only I could get past my issues with blood).

Tomorrow I might even take action to make some sort of significant change to my life. It could happen. The room reorg is pretty big, for me. Opened up a little floor space. Getting rid of old stuff I don't use or need, to make space for New! Exciting! Things! I've been winnowing away the junk for a few years now.

I would like to think I've made some progress, and that I've slowed down the influx of new stuff. It doesn't look like that to the naked eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment