Saturday, September 8

Hi there!

So it's been about 2 months since my last post. In this interval very little has happened. This weekend it is my hometown's 125th anniversary or birthday or whatever towns have. I remember the centennial, when I was four. I remember my mom made me a little pioneer outfit, and her friend Eileen made me a little pioneer bonnet. Eileen was also an Avon lady and made me sit in a corner for not eating my vegetables, when I was going to her house for daycare after kindergarten. But that is all in the past.

I have been a bit reclusive and cut off lately, it's ok. I kinda like it. It's probably good for the ol noggin, right?

6 comments:

  1. Glad you're alright. Enjoy the rest. Read some books while you're at it, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you're ok!!!! I was a little worried. We need to get together again:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jaime!! Just wanted to check in and see how everything's going. Are you still at PCI? I hope things are well on that front! Have a fab week- and enjoy your reclusive-ness. I enjoy a little of that myself now & again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, she lives! very good indeed. i had heard that you were, in fact, alive but i had no real proof for myself.
    so this is good. i do enjoy the reclusiveness as well. i have realized that i can like being alone without it being isolating. so that's good cuz i like it.
    glad you're doing good. take care woman!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi everyone! Good to see you all.

    Jen, yep, still at PCI. Can't believe it. You still at Primevest?

    ReplyDelete