Sunday, August 22

Blog readingses

Just found this blog. BridesWhoMeanBusiness If you are looking for wedding advice from someone who is not afraid to say fuck a lot, and probably hates you and everything you stand for, this is the blog for you! Advice like this caption under a groom's cake fashioned in the shape of a Coor's Light can: "Kill yourself."

I got to this blog from a link at the bottom of Postcards from Yo Momma, which I got to by way of a link from some fashion blog I found by hitting the Next Blog a bunch of times, starting off from one of those crazy couponer/frugal people blogs that I got from a search for Fargo/Moorhead coupons, which was for some reason that I don't recall. This is a great way to spend a lovely summer afternoon, n'est-ce pas?

No comments:

Post a Comment