Sunday, January 25

While I'm at it, more stuff I am pissed off about

-the books I ordered for this semester haven't come and I'm falling behind in my classes.
-I don't think the profs will find this to be a good excuse.
-I might have to choose on Thursday between driving the to cities with no power steering and missing "the girls" for a group birthday dinner.
-I set tomorrow as my last day of smoking, and I don't wanna do it. Even though I added the caveat for myself of "I can smoke when I drink". Is that just going to make me drink more? Silliness.
-the time management system thingy at work wasn't working at the end of the day today so that will create a gang of crap for me to do tomorrow.
-it's so fricking cold out. It's nothing new, just had to throw that in there.

2 comments:

  1. I would be pissed on these things also! Especially the smoking thing. I did really well when I got out of the Hospital but it only took one cigarette and before long I was back to normal. Sucks. And I would LOVE to hang out with you sometime soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The time management thing gets a lot worse before it gets any better - i think of it like cleaning a wardrobe, first you pull everything out and then fit everything in it's right place - and ofcourse fitting everything in its right place is just as easy as it sounds ;P

    Good Luck! I'm working on it too.. :)

    ReplyDelete